How to effortlessly modernize testing done with scantrons
Step 1 – create a class using our roster wizard. It’s easy to get started!
- Add your class to GradeHub
- Upload your class roster
- We send students an email to join your class
- You can invite assistant to help with grading too
Step 2 – add an exam and we automatically deploy answer sheets. Just a few clicks and you’re good to go!
- We put a custom answer sheet with pre-filled IDs in each student’s portal.
- We provide alerts for student to print their custom answer sheet before the test.
- You have a duplicate set of answer sheet without IDs to print too.
- You give your test and collect answer sheets just like scantrons.
Step 3 – grade answer sheets conveniently from your home or office in minutes. No more waiting in lines at midterms and finals!
- Create up to five answer keys
- Select a single or multiple correct responses for each question
- You can edit the answer key at any time, and we rescore all exams and update reports, pronto!
- Use any scanner to scan and then upload a PDF of the completed answer sheets
- GradeHub identifies and eliminates student marking errors
- Assign a grading scale, and that’s it, your exams are graded!
Step 4 – review exam results on any device from anywhere. You and your students receive valuable feedback!
- Summary statistics
- Score distributions and percentiles
- Item analysis and item matrix
- Student analysis
- Missing students
- Students receive a histogram of class exam results, their score, and the questions they missed on the exam
- Download exam data to a csv file in a variety of LMS formats